The road to success always starts with
the analysis of what has been in the past.
To reflect one's own work constantly and evaluate it systematically is a precondition for achieving your goals. This applies to public relations as well as to all other work areas. I therefore offer a comprehensive, scientifically grounded evaluation service.
I will help you with individual evaluation concepts. My evaluations are flexible and creative and differ deliberatley from those of classical market research. I emphasis on participation and qualitative research methods.
Thematic areas of evaluation can include:
- individual projects or programs
- public relations, internal communications
- websites, use of new media, etc.
- analysis of existing information and data
- database searches
- analysis of media coverage
- elicitation of needed data with qualitative methods of empirical social research (eg., expert and stakeholder interviews, participant observation, surveys, content analysis, media response analysis) etc.