If you want to move into the right
direction, you need to know your options.
You want ...
- to improve your public relations? Your organization wants to be better perceived in the public? You want to be better represented on the Internet?
- to organize the work of your organization more effectively? Your want to advance organization ?
- You want to better communicate with your stakeholders?
- Let citizens participate?
- Better integrate your staff and your volunteers ?
My consultancy service ...
- gives you the opportunity to reflect on the work of your organization and to refine it.
- develops actionable communication concepts, based on well-founded analysis, tailored to achieve your goals and to be achievable with your available resources.
- helps you to realign your work to achieven the desired results.
- analyzes your organization, work processes and internal communication.
- offers feasible steps to make your organization work more effectively, based on the strengths and capabilities of your organization.
- works out tailored communication policies and procedures - both online and offline.
- will always be in direct dialogue with you and your staff, because an effective counseling must always be teamwork.
Consultancy topics can include:
- positioning, goal development, SWOT analysis, scenarios, risk analysis, competition analysis
- organizational development, organization of external public relations and internal communications
- optimization of work processes and internal structures, membership development, recruitment and involvement of volunteers
- development and organization of participation procedures - online and offline - for the general public, members and staff
- process support, facilitation of strategy sessions
- concepts for public relations and internal communications, crisis communications preparation, use of web applications, campaign planning
And of course I will also support you with the implementation, for example, the organization of events, the writing of texts of all kinds, etc.
- organizational development according to Ross & Segal and /or the excellence model of Grunig et. al.
- matrix techniques
- scenario techniques
- meta-plan, mind tiles etc.